We’ve all had those days in which we try on 15 different outfits and they just don’t feel right. But what if I told you I could give you some tips to be more comfortable in your own skin? Wearing clothes that can match your personality according to your zodiac sign, might even simplify your morning routine. See what could happen if you did so!
Even if you are skeptical about astrology, you can’t possibly tell me that you have found yourself reading your personality traits or your predictions for the year and you haven’t felt identified with some of what you’ve read. If humans have been mapping patterns in the sky for thousands of years looking for some guidance, some of it is bound to be true. Stars have been consulted for political advice, for agricultural reasons and have acted as a compass for mariners. And although there is no empirical evidence to verify all these observations, this does not mean that it has no value: because humans’ reasoning is based on belief.
Our style depends largely on our personality type and I strongly believe that our zodiac sign does actually influence a lot our lives. Thus, there is a lot to learn and –have fun with– from our zodiac signs. This time I won’t be telling you what your perfect zodiac match is or the best career path for you –I will actually be giving you some advice on how to dress to impress and to feel comfortable.
You are communicative and very outgoing Gemini, you love going out and traveling. All those clever ideas you keep inside find a way to express somehow and clothes can be an option. You are quite influenced by the moon and the galaxy –and you absolutely make heads turn when you walk by. You are quite adaptable and your clothes should reflect that.
- Symbol: The Twins
- Traits: Witty, Charming, Adventurous
- Colors: Orange, Yellow, Magenta
- You are trendy, yet you like to set your own rules –and you never wear something twice.
- Your style varies as much as your mood, so bright colors will always suit you. You have to learn to embrace your eclectic, funky style.
- You are flirty and fun but you always look put-together. Find a balance between casual and playful.
- Your accessories must be statement pieces, yet functional, because you need to be able to move comfortably.
Now that you know how to dress to impress Gemini, you could work on building a capsule closet!
You may also like this article!