Want to know why Cancer is so enigmatic? See the main characteristics of the sign, its compatibility and main interests!
Cancer is deeply intuitive and sentimental and cares a lot about their family and those close to them. They are loyal and are guided by their emotion and heart and they find it hard to blend into the world around them. Their defensive mechanisms are weak and have to be approached with care and understanding. They like to help others but are quick to escape from conflict and they find themselves at ease if they are surrounded by a loving family.
Intuitive and loyal
They know what you are thinking so should never lie to a Cancer, because they will know. Cancer also has a blind spot for those who they love and will overlook almost anything and will always remain loyal.
Enigmatic and charming
As the mood controls their moods, they tend to be a bit, well –moody. Expect for them to switch from laughter to tears in a matter of seconds. They can also be funny, introspective, adventurous and indulgent and often ask for sympathy.
- They love water, whether going to a swimming pool or the sea or just taking baths.
- Making their surroundings beautiful. Cancerians are incredibly creative and absolutely love beautiful things –their home will always look welcoming.
- Anything involving creativity: from writing to drawing.
Cancer in love
They are very loyal and devoted when it comes to romantic relationships and they expect the same treatment in return. Cancerians also enjoy independence and tend to focus on themselves as well.
- The Crab is sentimentally and emotionally driven, while the Capricorn tends to be a cool pragmatist in love –but they complement each other.
- Taurus is possessive and Cancer doesn't mind. Taurus's stability and loyalty fulfill the Cancerian longing for something enduring. They are bound to enjoy a homely life, start accumulating things and memories.
Cancer has little in common with Aquarius, Leo, Aries and Libra. A little advice for Cancer.
A little advice for Cancer
Trust your intuition, your gut is bound to be right! On the other hand, you tend to be a bit irritable –work on your mood swings, tip: start journaling as it will help you understand your feelings. Focus on developing a thicker skin, although it is hard to hear criticism, you have to learn to hear other opinions without feeling hurt. Especially because you take pride in your stories or drawings! Take their opinions to better your creative work!
You may also like this article!