We’ve all had those days in which we try on 15 different outfits and they just don’t feel right. But what if I told you I could give you some tips to be more comfortable in your own skin? Wearing clothes that can match your personality according to your zodiac sign, might even simplify your morning routine. See what could happen if you did so!
Even if you are skeptical about astrology, you can’t possibly tell me that you have found yourself reading your personality traits or your predictions for the year and you haven’t felt identified with some of what you’ve read. If humans have been mapping patterns in the sky for thousands of years looking for some guidance, some of it is bound to be true. Stars have been consulted for political advice, for agricultural reasons and have acted as a compass for mariners. And although there is no empirical evidence to verify all these observations, this does not mean that it has no value: because humans’ reasoning is based on belief.
Our style depends largely on our personality type and I strongly believe that our zodiac sign does actually influence us a lot in our lives. Thus, there is a lot to learn and –have fun with– from our zodiac signs. This time I won’t be telling you what your perfect zodiac match is or the best career path for you –I will actually be giving you some advice on how to dress to impress and to feel comfortable.
Aries, you are the most courageous, determined and confident sign of the zodiac. You are a natural-born leader and your clothes should definitely reflect that.
- Symbol: The ram
- Traits: energetic, bold and passionate
- Colors: black, white, red
- You can go from 0 to 100 in no time, so you can shift from street-style to professional in a heartbeat. you are the only one that can mix sporty, refined and grunge vibes: put together a striped shirt with a leather jacket and a pair of jeans to rock your look.
- When choosing your outfit, it should all be about bright colors that can show the leader you have inside.
- If you are wearing simple clothes or neutral colors, don’t ever forget to include statement jewelry and accessories.
- As you rule over the head, you can try including headbands, hats or other accessories that can draw attention to your face –try a beanie or some flowers as well.
- You set the trend, Aries, go ahead and put on daring pieces.
- You are probably not a fan of high heels, so some ballet flats will give you the versatility and comfort that you need –to go pub crawling or grocery shopping.
Now that you know how to dress to impress Aries, you could work on building a capsule closet!
You may also like this article!