Aries explained: Find all the characteristics, personality traits and compatibilities of bold Aries! Aries surely knows how to tackle challenging situations, let’s see what characteristics, its compatibility and main interests are!
Courageous and competitive
Aries always act first and think later and are absolutely fearless when it comes down to wreck walls and run through fire and will stop at nothing to win a battle. They might hide a bit of insecurity that tries to cover up by accepting challenges and doing everything within their reach to beat their opponent.
Honest and Generous
Being the zodiac’s baby they trust innocently and will tell you what they think –at the risk of being a bit tactless sometimes– they are just outspoken. Aries loves making other people happy, so they will share advice and gifts even when you don’t ask them to.
- Games and sports. Being so competitive and energetic, no wonder Aries loves watching and playing games… and if they beat you, much better!
- Being in the spotlight. They may participate in everything related to the media because they love being the center of attention.
- Hiking and exploring places. Aries love risks and enjoy being on the hunt to visit new places.
Aries in love
Aries is kind and friendly and gets on with almost all the other signs. Fire signs –Sagittarius, Leo and Aries– are good matches because they are outgoing, driven and bright. Rams are not afraid to jump in headfirst they are very romantic and passionate and care little about consequences.
- Leo might be the most compatible with Aries as it is one of the few signs Aries won’t find too easy to dominate.
- Sagittarius and Aries share their adventurous spirit.
- Aries and Libra are opposites but they could make a perfect match, they can balance each other Aries being a worrier and Libra the peacemaker.
- Taurus and Aires have little in common –Taurus likes peace and comfort and Aries needs adventure.
- Cancer and Aries bring out the worst in each other –cancer can enter into a self-protection and self-pity cycle and Aries can frighten Cancer with their aggressiveness.
A little advice for Aries
Rams could try using their leadership skills to join sports teams or clubs. Aries tend to get a bit temperamental at times, so a good idea to relax and control their impulse could be meditating or practicing breathing techniques.
You may also like this article!