Want to know why Aquarius is so special? See the main characteristics of the sign, its compatibility and main interests!
Aquarius are typically intellectual individuals who love helping other people, they are not judgemental and can adapt easily to their surroundings. They tend to think that they are limited or constrained because freedom and equality for all is what they desire the most. They find it hard to express their true feelings in a healthy way.
Original and independent
They love thinking outside the box, in fact, there is NO box for Aquarius. Although they surround themselves with eclectic groups of people, they tend to be quite independent and they will never compromise their ideals or need for freedom for anyone.
Easy-going and humanitarian
They make friends easily and have a deep sense of justice. They are into alternative lifestyles, charity and environmentalism.
They are ambitious and extremely progressive, they enact positively to change the world –often through humanitarian efforts.
- Technology and Science fiction. They love techy gadgets and are interested in science fiction –series, novels or movies about space travel or aliens are their favorite.
- Writing. Aquarius usually have to speak their minds and they have beautiful ways of expressing it.
Aquarius in love
They are open to enjoy engaging in conversation with most people, but they are not easy to get to know –they don’t usually open up emotionally to people. If you want to get close to Aquarius, remember that it is all about the mind –they love having intelligent partners –if you want to date an Aquarius, be ready to engage in a complex conversation about technology, history or art.
They like having relationships that have a strong mental connection but will never sacrifice their independence. Don’t ever betray Aquarius, they will never forgive you.
- Aquarius and Gemini make good friends and lovers as they enjoy communication and love surprises.
- Aquarius and Leo are complete opposites: Lions being passion and gut and Aquarius analytics and mind –but they are both assertive and strong.
- Virgo and Aquarius: Aquarius loves to go with the flow and Virgo is simple too grounded for that –they take life too seriously.
- Cancer has little in common with Aquarius.
A little advice for Aquarius
Explore all your potential –you are a natural-born visionary. Make lists of the causes you are passionate about and see how you can support them. Sometimes you come as cold and insensitive because you find it hard to get in touch with your emotions, try meditating to learn how to build stronger connections with your inner self. You tend to snap too easily, practice some breathing techniques to calm down.
You may also like this article!