We’ve all been there, you are craving chocolate, candies, the sheer thought of any sweet makes your mouth water… Here’s a super simple recipe to give in, yet not give up your diet.
We know how difficult it could be not to give in to cravings, but there are ways to indulge in sweets without giving up completely your diet. Instead of buying a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies, go for this super simple recipe that will do the trick and will keep you on track –just make sure you get the measurement right, as we are working with only one serving.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 shallow tablespoon of almond milk
- 3 tablespoon chocolate chips
1. Toss the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in a small recipient and mix.
2. In another bowl, combine the coconut oil and brown sugar until blended and creamy, then add vanilla and mix.
3. Place half of the dry ingredients into the wet and mix, then add the other half and whisk until you achieve a texture similar to crumbs.
4. Pour in the almond milk and use your hands until you can form the dough.
5. Now, just add chocolate chips and place the dough in the refrigerator to chill.
6. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
7. Shape the dough to form a cookie and bake for 8-12 minutes or until it is brown.
8. Let it cool and you are ready to indulge in your vegan chocolate chip cookie!
You may also like this article!