Mushrooms are a highly appreciated food in the kitchens around the world, perhaps for its ease of combining it with other ingredients to form an excellent dish or a perfect garnish and, surely, for its flavor. But it is also that mushrooms are part of the foods that dietitians recommend the most. Keep on reading for more!
Mushrooms act as immune system boosters. They have valuable antiviral properties and their characteristics are effective in preventing intestinal diseases, including colon cancer.
Its water content is very high and although they lose part of it when we cook them, they help to hydrate our body by providing a large number of minerals.
There are endless meals you can create using mushrooms. Today we offer you to try this delicious soup. Very simple to do and in no time!
- 100 ml of vegetable Oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 g of fresh mushrooms or mushrooms
- Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Lt of Vegetable Broth
- Start by frying the onions. Place the chopped onion in a pot with hot oil and add a little salt. Cook only until the onion takes a transparent tone.
- While cooking the onion, cut the champignons or mushrooms and mix them with lemon juice.
- Once the onion is done, we immediately add the mushrooms. Stir well, cover the pot, and simmer for a few minutes.
- To finish, add the hot vegetable broth to the pot, cook for a few more minutes and serve immediately. When serving each dish, add a little chopped fresh parsley.