Peter started out his professional life as a restaurant critic but ended up moving to the kitchen, realizing that his passion didn’t only lie in tasting the food, but MAKING it. Follow his delicious recipes, as well as useful articles about the many benefits healthy and delicious food will bring to your life.+ info
Who said you couldn’t eat healthily while enjoying a satisfying and finger-liking good breakfast? If you’re vegan, coeliac, or simply wish to follow an egg-, dairy- and gluten-free diet, these pancakes are the best choice for you.
These great pancakes aren't simply easy to bake, but also a very healthy way to start your day. They take only 15 minutes of your time and they're absolutely worth it!
- 200g of coconut flour
- 1-2 tsp of golden caster sugar
- 1.5 tsp of baking powder
- 260ml of oat or coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 5 tbsp of blueberries
- Maple syrup
- Grab a large bowl and add the coconut flour, the chosen milk (oat or coconut), and the baking powder.
- Whisk the ingredients in the bowl together in order to form a creamy paste. Once you've reached this consistency, add the salt and sugar.
- Turn on the heat on one burner to medium intensity. Place over it a frying pan with a little coconut oil and wait for it to warm up.
- When the frying pan is searing hot, rake one tablespoon of the batter and form an American-styled pancake of about 5-6cm diameter. Once it sizzles, wait a few minutes and flip it over.
- Serve your pancakes and add the toppings you wish. Eat them warm.