Follow this simple recipe for a delicious roasted cauliflower dish!
Of different sizes and colors Lentils, like all legumes, are the queens of nutrition. They are a great source of protein, fiber, and minerals. And cauliflower Cauliflower is high in fiber and water.
Be ready to be surprised by this super tasty roasted cauliflower. So this recipe is not only delicious but nutritious as well!
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 onion
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked lentils
- 2 tbsp of vegan butter
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 carrot chopped
- In a pot with hot water, boil the cauliflower, whole for four minutes, drain it and place it on a baking sheet.
- Varnish the piece with olive oil, salt, and pepper and bake it at 190 ºC for 15 minutes or until it is golden brown. Chop it and reserve.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion with the butter, stirring occasionally so that it does not burn, once browned, add the lentils, the tomato, the peas, and the carrots.
- Cook for a few minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place a bed of the lentil mixture and on top of the cauliflower, you can add a little parsley to taste and taste.
You may also like this article!