If you are a fan of Biscoff cookies, this cake is for you! This recipe is made with a pure Biscoff flavor. We'll let you decide which filling or frosting you like best! Keep on reading
Nowadays, there are many ways to have Biscoff cookies. For example, ice cream sandwiches, bowlers, spreads, cookies or even cupcakes.
Let's start by seeing what we need for this recipe:
- 400 g unsalted butter/stork
- 400 g light brown sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 400 g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C. Take 20cm/8 inch sandwich cake tins with baking parchment. Leave aside.
- With a stand mixer, beat together the butter and light brown sugar for a few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, eggs, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Beat again until combined.
- Divide the mixture between the three tins. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Let it cool in the tin for about 10 minutes.
- Now time to decorate! You can use vegan cream as a topping, fruits, chocolate, whatever you fancy!
There are various derivatives of these cookies, such as Biscoff spread or cookie butter, which you may use as filling. However, you can fill them and decorate them with whatever you like most.