Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and doing it with a bowl of açai will fill you with energy. And it is that fruit bowls are one of the simplest and most attractive ways to load our body with nutrients.
If you choose to have an açai bowl for breakfast, you will be gaining in health since, by containing fast-absorbing nutrients, you will have more energy and vitality.
1 - Traditional Açai bowl
- In a bowl, add the frozen açai, previously sliced frozen banana, frozen blueberries, and almond milk.
- Blend well until the mixture acquires a texture similar to that of ice cream.
- When ready, serve it in a bowl and top with freshly sliced banana, blueberries, strawberries, granola, and shredded coconut for garnish. Why do you think this recipe is so popular these days? Because it's delicious!
The main advantage of adding this superfood to your diet is that you can improve your cardiovascular system, eliminate fat, control your levels of bad cholesterol and keep your body and skin young, as it prevents premature aging.
2 -Green acai bowl
- In a bowl, mix frozen açai, kale leaves, avocado, frozen sliced banana, and coconut milk.
- Blend everything well until the mixture reaches the consistency of a smoothie and serve it in a bowl.
- Add the garnish: mango and kiwi slices, diced strawberries, granola, and poppy seeds. As original as it is exquisite!
Bananas can help us reduce stress. They allow us to improve our mood and increase the feeling of fullness with their vitamin contribution.
3 - Red acai bowl
- Whisk together frozen açai, frozen peeled banana, frozen sliced strawberries, frozen blackberries, cherries and blueberries, and almond milk.
- Serve the mixture in a bowl and garnish with blueberries, blackberries, grated coconut, chopped peanuts, and spirulina. If you are a lover of red fruits, this is your açai bowl!
A great thing about the spirulina is that it contains phenylalanine, an amino acid with great satiating and appetite-reducing power, that is why this alga is associated with weight loss or weight control diets.
4 -Acaí bowl with chocolate
- Add frozen açai, frozen peeled banana, frozen blueberries, cinnamon powder, and coconut milk to a container.
- Blend everything well and serve in a bowl. Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with banana slices, blueberries, chia seeds, a bit of coconut milk for garnish, and dark chocolate shavings. A perfect combination!
Among the benefits of chia seeds is to help in weight loss. This is because it fills the stomach and produces a feeling of satiety thanks to its great capacity to absorb liquids.
Now that you know how to prepare açai bowls, feel free to try them! The possible combinations are endless and there is something for all tastes. Start the day in a delicious, nutritious, and colorful way!