If you are craving something sweet, yet healthy, here is the perfect recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This recipe is utterly mind-blowing –it is super healthy, yet tasty, and the best? It can be done in only one bowl. You can have it for breakfast or as a dessert and here is how to!
- 3 cups grated fresh zucchini (about 3-4 medium zucchini)
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup butter (melted)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups mini semisweet chocolate chips
1. Grate the zucchini and leave it aside while you prepare the bread batter. Don’t squeeze the water out of the zucchini, as it will provide lots of moisture to your bread.
2. In a bowl whisk butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. When it is blended, add the flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
3.Toss the zucchini, incorporate and add the chocolate chips, place the batter in two baking pans, and bake for about 30 or 40 minutes. It can last for 2 or 3 days at room temperature and 3 or 5 days if you store it in the fridge.
You may also like this article!