Would you like to cook something tasty yet healthy for your perfect breakfast? This recipe is ideal for your Sunday brunch!
If you are looking for a brunch recipe that is super easy, tasty and healthy, you should definitely try this one out –you probably already have all these ingredients at home.
Why is it healthy?
Banana provides many important nutrients that moderate blood sugar levels, it can improve digestive health, bananas also contain powerful antioxidants and are packed with potassium –which helps keep the heart healthy.
It is vegan –as this recipe replaces eggs with aquafaba –the water from canned chickpeas.
It has virtually no added fat or sugar.
- 1 large banana
- 2 tablespoons of aquafaba
- Mash the banana until it’s a puree.
- Combine with the aquafaba and mix until blended.
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan and place ¼ of the mixture to prepare each pancake –the mix should be enough for 4.
- Cook for 2 or 3 minutes on each side on medium-low heat.
- You can top it with the berries and some peanut butter to taste!
You may also like this article!