It is always important to maintain a healthy diet and not get carried away by the lack of time to cook a delicious and healthy meal. Today in Koko News we will share the best "one-pan" recipe for those days when you have little time to cook, whether it's lunch or dinner. Check it out!
Ideal for those days where we are in a hurry, and we have many things to do.!
- 1 can of can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pumpkin
- 3 carrots
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 a pinch of mint leaves
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp of chili flakes
- 1 tbsp of sea salt
- 150 grams of parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of hummus
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
- 1 tbsp of honey
Note: you can use vegan parmesan and 1tbsp of sugar instead of honey, to make it vegan friendly.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the pumpkin and carrots into small wedges.
- Mix it all in a baking tray with olive oil.
- Add the baking tray to the oven and roast for 35-40 minutes, until golden and caramelized.
- For the dressing, combine hummus, mustard, vinegar, and honey in a small jar. Whisk until combined.
- Remove roasted vegetables from the oven and add chickpeas to the tray.
- Drizzle over dressing and top with pumpkin seeds, chili flakes, and mint leaves. You can add parmesan cheese to taste.
You may also like this recipe!