Now we’re talking! A delicious chocolate treat that is also suitable for vegans.
No wonder we all love chocolate. It stimulates the release of endorphins, the 'feel-good' chemical, which gives us a feeling of happiness.
Chocolate is very nutritious and highly antioxidant. It's fantastic for fighting stress and, as we all know, quite relaxing.
So let get to it! For this dessert or treat you will need:
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of vegetable milk
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- Dissolve the cocoa in the boiling water and set aside.
- Blend the bananas with the oil, vanilla extract, milk, and sugar. Then tip the mixture into a bowl and add the dry ingredients (sifted flour, baking powder, and bicarbonate). Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into medium-sized tins (previously greased and floured) and bake at 180ºC for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Decorate with a little icing sugar or a little melted chocolate. Yum!
You may also like this: