Peter started out his professional life as a restaurant critic but ended up moving to the kitchen, realizing that his passion didn’t only lie in tasting the food, but MAKING it. Follow his delicious recipes, as well as useful articles about the many benefits healthy and delicious food will bring to your life.+ info
This is a great and easy option for cold seasons.
Cold days are coming and, sometimes, we just want to stay home. But what can we not add a little fun to that? Here´s a very special recipe for you to prepare a tasty dish.
- Olive oil
- 4 sliced leeks (white part only)
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 celery logs cut into small pieces
- 3 peeled and cut into chunks green apples
- 1 kilo of peeled potatoes
- 5 cups of hot homemade vegetable broth
- 125 cubic centimeters of white wine
- 200 cubic centimeters of heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- sprigs of parsley to decorate
Sauté the leeks, onion, celery, and apples in a saucepan with oil until they barely take on color. Now is the time when you add the potatoes cut into cubes, the broth, and the wine. Cook over low heat until the ingredients are tender.
Process. Add the cream, salt, pepper, and heat. Serve with apple strips, cherry tomato slices, and parsley sprigs on top.