It is not necessary to be vegan to consume this butter. Just think of it as a much healthier alternative. The best thing about it is that it is prepared in less than 5 minutes, and you will love its flavor.
This butter can be used to prepare all kinds of recipes or simply to spread on bread. Its ingredients are easy to find and you can substitute some ingredients if you prefer that it has a more neutral flavor.
- 1/2 cup of Soy milk
- 2 tsp of Lemon juice
- 1 and 1/4 cups of Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of Sunflower oil
- 2 tsp of Nutritional yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt Turmeric (optional for coloring)
- Mix the milk and lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside for a minute or until it looks thicker
- Place that mixture and the rest of the ingredients in a glass mixer and beat until they are perfectly combined.
- Place the mixture in a container and refrigerate until it solidifies.
- Store it in the fridge, but keep in mind that the idea is to take it out for a while before using it so that it is softer.
- Its shelf life is 2-3 weeks, or even longer.
You may also like this article!