Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts in the world. Try our vegan version!
For this amazing diary-free Cheesecake recipe you will need:
- 1/2 cup of raw or baked (unsalted) walnuts
- 1/2 cup of unsalted peanuts
- 3 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp of agave
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of grated coconut
- 2 cups of raw or baked walnuts
- 1/2 cup of unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of agave
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 2 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of blackberries and strawberries
Remember to soak 2 cups raw or baked walnuts in water for 8 hours
For the Walnut Crust
- To prepare the base, mix 1/2 cup of nuts with peanuts, peanut butter, agave, salt and coconut in a food processor, and mix until it becomes a dough.
- Add the dough to a cake tin, flattening it with your hands to have an even surface.
- When it is ready we transfer to the freezer.
Prepare and Decorate the Cheesecake
To prepare the cheesecake filling place the rest of the ingredients marked for the filling in a food processor or blender. Use the maximum power to mix, until obtaining a homogeneous mixture. There should be no lumps or air bubbles.
Remove the base from the freezer and pour the filling mixture, and freeze again for about 1 hour, remove to decorate with berries. And leave again in the cold for at least 4 hours.