If you are struggling to find some ideas for your lunch and dinner, here you have a vegan-friendly one, with a few ingredients and super nutritious.
Many times we are struggling to get ideas for lunch and dinner. And the process might get more difficult when looking for plant-based options. Here you have a cauliflower and amaranth omelet you can do easily at home.
- A cup of cooked amaranth.
- A raw grated cauliflower.
- A splash of water or broth.
- 2 handfuls of sunflower seeds.
- Chickpea flour.
- Condiments to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a paste.
- Place the mixture in a previously buttered roasting pan.
- Take it to the oven until it gets cooked and brown.