The Academy Award winner is known for posting Insta-friendly recipes during the lockdown.
It's no secret Natalie Portman is plant-based and her veggie dishes are to die for. The star has recently shared one of her favourite meals: leeks and homemade croutons.
Leeks are a good source of vitamins A, C and K as well as a good source of iron, manganese and dietary fibre. Natalie's recipe couldn't be more simple (and delicious!)
1. Trim the tops and roots off the leeks and wash well.
2. Add the leeks to a pot of boiling water, add salt and boil for about half an hour.
4. For croutons, cut vegan brioche into cubes, cover with olive oil & put in the oven until brown.
5. Meanwhile, mix olive oil, red wine vinegar, grain mustard, and salt to taste.
6. When the leeks are ready, top with croutons and homemade dressing.