Try this healthy stuffed mushroom recipe. Serve as a side dish, or turn it into a salad by adding greens and roasted veggies.
- 3 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp of ground pepper
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp of olives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Using a silicone brush, coat mushrooms all over with the oil mixture. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake until the mushrooms are soft. About 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the spinach, tomatoes, feta, olives, oregano, and the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a medium bowl.
- Once the mushrooms have softened, remove from the oven and fill with the spinach mixture. Bake until the tomatoes have wilted, about 10 minutes.
You may also like this recipe!