This superfood is natural, healthy and economical. It has many healthy properties and you can prepare it at home.
Get ready to go to a supermarket where it will be easier for you to get all the ingredients. The rest is just following instructions and patience.
For the sauce
- Red pepper
- Fish sauce
- Sugar, salt and ground garlic
For the kimchi
- Napa cabbage
- Before preparing the marinade: blend the apple, onion, turnip, garlic, ginger, red pepper.
- Then add fish sauce, a little sugar, salt and Korean Gochugaru hot chili powder that you can buy in Asian supermarkets. Adjust the amount according to your taste.
- Cut the Napa cabbage in half and soak it in coarse salt for 3 hours until the leaves are soft.
- Wash and rinse well. Leave for 2 hours until all the liquid has drained off.
- Add all the prepared sauce to the cabbage. Wear gloves and make sure that it is well impregnated on all leaves.
- Leave to ferment for 1 week in an airtight container.