This chocolate mousse is perfect for when you're having people over but have no time to cook. You can whip it up in only 10 minutes and all you need is 2 ingredients.
What you need (to serve 4):
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate
You can add any toppings you like, such as nuts, cocoa powder, coconut flakes.
How to make it:
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Whisk the whipping cream until peaks form.
3. Add the melted chocolate, stir and whisk for a few seconds until fully combined.
4. Place the mousse in dessert cups using a piping bag and add the topping of choice. For best results, refrigerate for a few hours before serving.