Kefir means "blessing" in its original language. And the name is not that far off when it comes to the amazing benefits this true elixir provides.
Elixir of health and long life, Kefir comes from the Caucasus, where it has been consumed for thousands of years. It's the holy grail of longevity and has been for a very long time. After all, kefir is the oldest fermented beverage in history. Although many do not know it, it is the king of the PROBIOTICS.
Kefir is a product of bacteria in the form of granules or pellets similar to cauliflower florets. Its catalog of benefits is really extensive. And they have all been confirmed by scientists and doctors. In the Caucasus, where kefir has been consumed over the years, people can live up to 110 years and remain in good health.
An alliance of healthy bacteria
In the kefir, grains or nodules are found in symbiotic association with bacteria and yeasts responsible for generating a double fermentation.
These bacteria have extraordinary properties for health, especially for the intestinal flora, increasing defenses and immunity against diseases.
What is it used for?
- The main virtue of kefir is to restore and regenerate the normal intestinal flora, so important for good digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- Kefir is super beneficial after taking antibiotics that damage the intestinal flora as it helps reconstruct it.
- Its continued use produces very good results in convalescence after serious illnesses.
- It also has antiviral, anti-fungal, and antibiotic properties and stimulates the immune system.
- Kefir is a fabulous treatment for a bloated belly.
If you thought kefir was just a delicious beverage with super health benefits, you are wrong. You can use kefir to improve your diet, no doubt, but you can also use it as a mask to take care of your skin