If the name of a drink, in this case Kefir, means "blessing" in its original language, you would do well to pay attention to it.
"Elixir" of health and "long life", Kefir comes from the Caucasus, where it has been consumed for thousands of years. It's the holy grail of longevity. It's the oldest fermented beverage in existence. Although many do not know it, it is the king of the PROBIOTICS.
Kefir is a product of a fungus in the form of granules or pellets similar to cauliflower and whitish color. Its catalog of benefits is really extensive. And they have all been confirmed by scientists and doctors. In the Caucasus, where kefir has been consumed over the years, people can live up to 110 years and remain in good health.
An alliance of benign bacteria
In the kefir, grains or nodules are found in symbiotic association with bacteria and yeasts responsible for generating a double fermentation.
These bacteria have extraordinary properties for health, especially for the intestinal flora, increasing defenses and immunity against diseases.
What is it used for?
- The main virtue of kefir is to restore and regenerate the normal intestinal flora, so important for good digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- Kefir is super beneficial after taking antibiotics that damage the intestinal flora as it helps reconstruct it.
- Its continued use produces very good results in convalescence after serious illnesses.
- It also gives good results in skin allergies, pregnancy, and in female lower abdomen discomfort.
- It also has antiviral, anti-fungal, and antibiotic properties and stimulates the immune system.
- Kefir serves as an antiseptic, perfect for treating acne, psoriasis, allergies, and the herpes virus.