A great way to start your day! Try this healthy compote for a refreshing and nourishing breakfast.
- 150gr of fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 1tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 8 tbsp of vanilla soya yogurt (or the one of your choice)
- Add the blueberries, lemon juice, maple syrup, and cinnamon to a pan, then bring to a gentle simmer over medium heat.
- Stir frequently and gently press down on the blueberries, allowing the juice to color the compote.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Spoon the chilled yogurt evenly into bowls, top with the hot cinnamon blueberries, and springless over the lemon zest.