Eating 5-a-day might be difficult, but if you already include 4 veggies in a starter soup, you are 1 veggie away. Enjoy this super tasty soup!
it might be challenging to include your five portions of veggies a day, but if you actually include 3 veggies in a soup, you are only 1 veggie away from your goal. This soup is super tasty, healthy and very easy to make, you'll have 4 servings in only 40 minutes!
- 3 potatoes
- 300g of celeriac
- 2 leeks, green part only
- 1 .5 tsp of salt
- 2l of veg stock
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- black pepper to taste
- 100g of baby spinach
- 125g of coconut, to serve
- Chop the potato, celeriac and the leeks and use only the green part of the leeks.
- Heat a large pot on a high heat. Once it heats up, add the prepared leeks and a pinch of salt and cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly. Next, add the potato and celeriac, 50ml of veg stock, stir, then reduce the heat to medium and put the lid on. Leave for 8 minutes, stirring regularly and add water if the vegetables start to stick.
- Add the rest of the veg stock, with the bay leaf and black pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook until the potato is nice and soft, for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the baby spinach and blend until smooth and season to taste.
Serve in with a nice swirl of coconut and enjoy!
You may also like this article!