A perfect alternative to your morning (or afternoon) coffee, this drink is full of antioxidants and vitamins.
Turmeric is full of amazing health benefits, as has been used for decades to prevent inflammation.
Also, it should be noted that this recipe is ideal for health since it does not contain caffeine or gluten and can be prepared with vegetable milk of your choice.
- 140 ml of vegetable milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger
Note: You can add any other spices you like, such as nutmeg or clove or even a splash of honey or maple syrup.
Making the drink
- Pour the milk into a pot on medium heat.
- Warm-up for a few minutes and then add the spices.
- Stir constantly to prevent the spices from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
You may also like this article!