It is no longer necessary to travel to Naples to enjoy this delicious pizza. This pizza is vegan, gluten-free, low fat, and 100% homemade, it is very easy to prepare and you can add the vegetables and ingredients that you like the most.
- 250 grams of rice flour
- 50 grams of ground tapioca
- 28 grams of baking powder
- 200 ml of water at 40 degrees
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 4 mushrooms
- 4 tomatoes
- fresh basil to taste
- 1 a pinch of paprika
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- oregano, salt and pepper to taste
- 200 grams of Vegan mozzarella cheese
- Heat the water without letting it boil, and add the fresh yeast with the sugar and let sit 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC / 356ºF. Meanwhile, with a strainer sift the flour, and mix with the tapioca.
- Once the yeast is ready, add the flour with the water, as well as the olive oil and salt, and beat until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Obtain a homogeneous dough, let sit for 20 minutes covered with a cloth.
- Add rice flour on a flat surface and make a ball with the dough, work with your hands and then roll out,
- If necessary, add more rice flour to the surface until the gluten-free pizza dough does not have a sticky but elastic texture.
Prepare the pizza!
- In a frying pan with olive oil and add the previously crushed garlic, place the previously filleted tomato, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the basil, salt, and pepper, turn off and add this sauce on your dough.
- Add the previously sliced mushrooms, the onion, and the paprika, add the vegan mozzarella cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
You may also like this recipe!