Many people want to get a toned body, with a lot of muscle. However, sometimes it is difficult to achieve these results.
The key diet for people looking to gain muscle mass should be packed with protein. This is because protein helps to restore the condition of the muscles after an intense workout, as well as being the main food for the muscles to grow and be in perfect shape.
The ideal is to seek a balance in the diet, to achieve the best results and help us perform better.
- Vegetables and nuts. The highest quality proteins of vegetable origin are found in nuts and seeds. Almonds with up to 19% protein stand out. As for legumes, we find that lentils have up to 23% protein.
- Soybeans contain 13% and eggs and oats are other foods with a lot of protein to grow muscles.
- Another of the most protein-rich foods that can be eaten to grow muscles is chicken breast, which is perfect for the body due to its low-fat content and a high percentage of protein, specifically 22% of its total composition.
- Turkey breast is also an ideal food that contains very little fat and up to 29% protein.
- Another protein food par excellence is fish, specifically salmon, which, in addition to providing us with high-quality Omega-3 fatty acids, 21% of its composition is pure protein. Natural tuna also provides up to 23% protein.