Cookies are a perfect snack and a great dessert. Try these energizing vegan coffee cookies. You'll absolutely love them!
- Although coffee originates from Ethiopia and the Arabian Peninsula, it is one of the favorite drinks of the Western world and its consumption is widespread in Europe and America.
- Coffee is not only a powerful stimulant, but it also has multiple health benefits.
- Centenarians around the world drink up to 3 cups of coffee per day. People who drink coffee tend to live longer than those who don't.
- In addition to being an easy and quick dessert, this recipe is a healthy option, with lower calories and suitable for vegans. It's also gluten-free!
- 175 grams of oatmeal
- 100 grams of vegetable margarine
- 2 tbsp of coffee (ready-made, not powdered or ground)
- 1 tbsp of agave syrup
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
1. Mix the margarine with the syrup.
2. Add the flour. Mix and knead directly with your hands.
3. Add the coffee and continue kneading. When the dough stops sticking to the tabletop and the texture allows you to make cookies easily, it is ready.
4. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and place baking paper on the tray so that the coffee cookies do not stick.
5. Bake about 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!