This recipe is gluten-free, vegan, and no-bake! Who says you need to spend hours in the kitchen to make a delicious chocolate dessert?
What you need:
- 170g dark chocolate bar
- a can of coconut milk
- 220g porridge oats (you can also mix oats with chopped nuts or puffed quinoa)
How to make it:
1. Break the chocolate bar and melt in a small saucepan.
2. In another pan, heat the coconut milk and pour over the melted chocolate. Let sit for a couple of minutes, then mix well.
3. Add the oats (or your mix of choice) and stir until combined.
4. Pour the batter into a greased cake tin, lined with baking paper. Let it cool and then place in the fridge for 4/5 hours or freeze for 2.
Serve topped with your favorite nuts or fruit of choice.
You may also like this recipe.