This recipe is gluten-free, vegan, and no-bake! Who says you need to spend hours in the kitchen to make a delicious chocolate dessert? And yes, you only need 3 ingredients!
Dark chocolate is an all-time favorite, and is all about health benefits: it is very nutritious, highly antioxidant, can improve blood circulation and lower blood pressure, and is good for the skin.
Fun fact, did you know that chocolate causes the same sensation as being in love? This charming ingredient is our main and for its partner, coconut milk is a nutritious drink. Rich in minerals such as potassium, calcium, and magnesium. This match makes a tasty creamy texture for sure. Let get to it!
- 170g dark chocolate bar
- a can of coconut milk
- 220g porridge oats (you can also mix oats with chopped nuts or puffed quinoa)
Note: rather than diy coconut milk due to its higher fat content and creamier texture
1. Break the chocolate bar and melt in a small saucepan.
2. In another pan, heat the coconut milk and pour over the melted chocolate. Let sit for a couple of minutes, then mix well.
3. Add the oats (or your mix of choice) and stir until combined.
4. Pour the batter into a greased cake tin, lined with baking paper. Let it cool and then place in the fridge for 4/5 hours or freeze for 2.
Serve topped with your favorite nuts or fruit of choice and a delicious coffee.
You may also like these recipes!