For those following a low-carb diet, eating something sweet but low-fat is a challenge. Many recipes have too much sugar or flour making them caloric. These muffins are a super easy and healthy way to start the morning. And a filling breakfast for sure!
- 3 eggs or egg replacer
- 1 cup of gluten-free finely-chopped oats
- 1 smashed banana
- 2 tbsp of raw cacao
- 20 gr of chocolate
- 1 tbsp of liquid sweetener
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of vegetable milk
- Preheat the oven 180ºC / 350ºF.
- Pout the milk and chocolate into a pod and heat until de chocolate has melted
- Beat the eggs and incorporate all the ingredients and mix
- Pour the mixture into cupcake molds and cook for approximately 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!