Besides being vegan-friendly and low-fat, this recipe is delicious. Chocolate plus hazelnut, a match made in haven. And also you can prepare it in under 7 minutes!
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 2 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 cup of cocoa
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of instant coffee
- 1 tbsp of vegan butter
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
Note: you can replace the vegan butter for coconut oil. Or replace the oatmeal for gluten-free oatmeal to make it celiac-friendly.
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F / 180 ° C.
- Melt the butter and let it sit at room temperature.
- Mix in a bowl all the ingredients, except the hazelnuts.
- In another bowl, crush the bananas with the syrup and, once they are mixed, add the butter slowly
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and beat.
- Pour the mixture into cupcake molds.
- Add the chocolate chips, and split hazelnuts to each cupcake.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
You may also like this recipe: