Cold weather makes us eat more and desserts come in handy to be enjoyed. Here's a recipe for a very tasty chocolate cake without flour. You won´t regret it having it in your fridge.
- 5 eggs (separate the whites from the yolks)
- 120 grams of powdered sugar
- 45 grams of bitter cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Grease a 32 x 23 cm dish, cover the bottom with parchment paper.
- Keep the plate cold while you prepare the dough.
- Beat the whites in a bowl, while we sprinkle 60 grams of powdered sugar. Continue beating until you obtain firm peaks.
- On the other hand, beat the yolks by adding the remaining impassable sugar.
- Little by little, add cocoa. With enveloping movements, join the sweet whites with the chocolate yolks. Place the preparation in the source and cook them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle cocoa on a cloth to then unmold the cake on it and remove the parchment paper.
- Let cool and cut the dough into three equal layers.
For the filling
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 150 milliliters of cream
- 225 grams of cream cheese
- 30 grams of semisweet grated chocolate
- Raspberry sweet
- Beat the cream on one side until it forms peaks and the cheese with the sugar and grated chocolate on the other.
- Mix both preparations.
- Spread one layer with raspberry candy and the other with the filling, reserving a little to cover the top of the cake.
Serve and enjoy