This mushroom salad is a super-healthy option to have as a quick lunch or a light dinner. Try it once and it will become a staple in your kitchen.
For the salad
- A handful of pumpkin seeds
- A handful of sunflower seeds
- olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp ground coming’s
- 200g kale (stems removed)
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 ripe avocados (cut into small pieces)
For the dressing
- 40g of sunflower seeds
- 60 g of cashews nuts
- 100ml almond or oat milk
- 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 3tbsp of olive oil
- 1 squeeze lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, toss the seeds on a baking tray with a tablespoon of olive oil, some salt and the cumin. Roast for about 5 minutes, until crunchy.
- Fry the mushrooms over medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of salt. Let them sauté while you make the salad.
- Place the kale in a large mixing bowl, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, the apple cider vinegar, and a sprinkling of salt, using your hands for a minute or so.
- For the dressing, place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and whiz until smooth.
- Toast the bread, then rub it with a raw garlic cove and cut it into chunks.
- Rib the dressing into the kale, letting it soften even more The toss in the toasted seeds, avocado, and mushrooms.
You may also like this article!