If you practice veganism and you have a craving for a delicious dessert, but you have no idea what you could prepare, we have an exquisite and special recipe for you: delicious vegan apple cupcakes that are very simple and practical.
In vegan gastronomy, there are countless delicious, light, and healthy dishes; we can find from main dishes to drinks, soups, pasta, desserts, etc. Today you will obtain delicious muffins, which will have a fluffy and smooth consistency. The apple pieces will give it a very particular touch of sweetness.
We invite you to follow us so that you discover how to make vegan cupcakes in an easy and fast way:
- 100 g of flour.
- 85 g of panela (or brown sugar).
- ½ tsp of baking powder.
- 1 pinch of sea salt.
- ¼ tsp of baking soda.
- 40 g of sunflower oil.
- 55 g of vegetable milk.
- ½ tsp of vanilla essence.
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 1 apple.
- Start with the dry ingredients. Sift the flour together with the yeast and bicarbonate so that there are no lumps in the dough.
- Sift the panela so that it is well loose.
- Add the salt and cinnamon.
- Mix the liquid ingredients: the oil, the vegetable milk, and the vanilla essence.
- Add the liquids to the dry ones and beat with a whisk until everything is completely integrated.
- Peel and cut the apple into small cubes and add them to the dough.
- Prepare the muffin capsules and fill ⅔ parts of each one until the dough is finished.
- Bake 20-25 min at 180ºC with the preheated oven and heat up and down.
- The muffins are ready when you poke them with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- It is important to let them cool on a rack so they do not get too humid.