Barbara Palvin shares her diet and exercise secrets to become a Victoria's Secret Angel Barbara Palvin shares her diet and exercise secrets to become a Victoria's Secret Angel

Barbara Palvin shares her diet and exercise secrets to become a Victoria's Secret Angel

Barbara Palvin is a world-renowned model and actress, in part due to her work with Victoria's Secret. Many people wonder about her diet and exercise, so today we reveal all her secrets.

Barbara Palvin follows a healthy diet to maintain her modeling silhouette. She follows the 80/20 diet, which means she eats healthy 80 percent of the time and does not restrict herself with meals for the other 20 percent. This approach has become the golden standard for the vast majority of health coaches and personal trainers as it allows you to enjoy occasional treats without the guilt.

Breakfast

The model starts her day with a coffee. She tries to get up very early every day, but she is not always full of energy and depends on caffeine to start her day. Her breakfast includes overnight oatmeal or granola. Both options are full of fiber and have at least some protein. Because they are carbohydrates, they give her enough energy for her morning training session.

Lunch

Barbara tries to focus on increasing her vegetable consumption. She often likes lean protein with steamed broccoli or cauliflower. If she craves something higher in carbohydrates, she just adds a serving of mashed sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes are notoriously lower in calories and higher in nutrients than their popular counterpart. 

Dinner

Dinners are usually light for Barabra unless she is on a cheat day. She was born in Hungary and likes to make traditional Hungarian food like goulash.

Barbara Palvin's training routine

Barbara follows an intense training routine, the results are evident!

Most of the workouts that the model does are focused on high-intensity interval exercise. This helps Barbara do a lot of cardio exercises and workout every muscle group during the session. Full-body HIIT workout also trains her core muscles all the time.

In addition to the HIIT routine, Barbara loves to do Pilates. It helps her stay super agile and encourages her muscles tone using her own body weight.

Source: Rachaelattard; Feelingthevibe.

Related Articles

More News

More News