Tina is an award-winning columnist and beauty editor. Passionate about all aspects of makeup and skincare, she spends her days trying out new launches and researching the ever-changing world of beauty trends. Follow Tina’s articles and you’ll always stay updated on who’s who and what’s what of the beauty industry.+ info
There are many ways to start the day and there are many options for breakfast. However, try to consider including a glass of water with lemon in the morning. Discover why!
Although many people recommend drinking water with lemon, it is not a magic beverage or a treatment. However, it can provide nutrients for our body. Discover all the benefits water with lemon can give you.
Lemon has large amounts of vitamin C, sugars, dietary fiber, potassium, folic acid, calcium, thiamine, vitamin B6, and magnesium, among others. This is why drinking water with lemon can help you in many ways. And you can also do it on an empty stomach.
- It helps to eat less. Lemon has pectin fibers that contribute to reducing the feeling of hunger. In this way, you will surely reduce the amount of food consumed.
- Purifies. Lemon helps to eliminate toxins and to avoid some digestion symptoms like acidity.
- Lemon has anti-inflammatory action.
- Because of the vitamins that lemon provides, it helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Drinking water with lemon also helps to the mouth because it prevents gum diseases.
- A glass of warm water with lemon in the morning stimulates the metabolism. It wakens the body up.
Although it is recommended to include the lemon in the diet, do not consume water with lemon in excess because it can damage tooth enamel.