You are going to love these five sauces, they all have a unique and delicious flavor! If you are tired of the typical sauces with cream or tomato, without a doubt this article is for you!
We made a selection of our favorite sauces so that you can accompany them with any dish, or in a snack with your friends. As they are not commercial sauces, you will be avoiding consuming so many preservatives and large proportions of sodium that can be harmful to your body. And best of all, they are vegan and cruelty-free!
1-Eggplnat sauce (Babaganush)
This sauce is ideal for a snack with friends, the flavor of the eggplant with the lemon and the pepper will make a unique combination. The eggplant to contain vitamins A, B1, B2, C, helps to strengthen the immune system.
- 1 eggplant
- 1 lemon ( juice)
- Chop and boil the eggplant.
- Remove it from the heat and mash it with the help of a fork until it is well crushed.
- Add the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste
2 - Delicious carrot sauce
This recipe is similar to mayonnaise, but with no egg. It is ideal to add it to sandwichs or also for salads. The good news is that as it contains carrot, it has beta-carotene and vitamin A, which is ideal for hair, skin, and nails.
- 2 boiled carrots
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt / Pepper to taste
- Bring the carrots to a boil and once they are well cooked remove them from the heat.
- Put the other ingredients in a container and mix them with a mini primer until you achieve the desired consistency.
- If you notice that the mixture gets thick you can add a little water to make it more liquid.
This chickpea paste is ideal to accompany cut vegetables as a snack. It's a very healthy option, and it's prepared in a short time. With this Arabic recipe, you will be consuming a lot of vegetable protein and fiber. Let's see:
- 250 grams cooked chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- A pinch of ground cumin
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 1 clove garlic
- In a mini first place the cooked chickpeas, the olive oil, the garlic, and the lemon juice. Blend for a few minutes until you get a thick dough without lumps.
- Add the cumin powder, salt, pepper, and finally add the tahini. Blend again until everything is integrated.
- Put the mixture in a serving container and finally add a splash of olive oil and a little paprika to make it tastier.
4- Vegan Alfredo Sauce
This sauce is a must for your plate with pasta or cannelloni. It's very tasty, light, and healthy. If you want, you can add a little fresh parsley when finishing it to decorate it and give it an extra taste.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- Half cup of chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp of white wine
- 1 ½ cup of almond milk
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a pot with olive oil place the minced garlic. Fry over medium heat for 2 minutes
- Add the cauliflower and parsley to the pot. Cook for 2 minutes and add the wine little by little. Let it cook over low heat for 6 more minutes, covering the pot.
- When the mixture boils, add the milk and stir well.
- When the vegetables are soft, but the preparation in a food processor with the mustard, lemon, pepper, and salt. Blend well until obtaining a puree.
5- Mojo sauce
Finally, this recipe is the easiest of all to prepare and you can add it to sandwiches or spread on toasts.
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1 medium onion
- ½ orange (juice)
- ¼ lemon (juice)
- 50 ml of olive oil
- Grind the salt and minced garlic to form a paste.
- Add the onion cut into small squares, beat and mix.
- Add the lemon and orange juice and continue beating.
- Pour in the olive oil little by little until the mixture thickens.