Who doesn't like ice cream? At any time of the year, it is always delicious and conquers all palates! This recipe is cruelty-free and you can do it at home with just three ingredients!
Ice cream is many years old and its origin is uncertain. There are blogs that state that it was created in China and others in Rome, many centuries ago. What is true is that at the beginning, it was an upper-class meal because its main ingredients such as spices and rice were difficult to find. Now, you don't have to be high-class to make this recipe; it's low cost, and delicious!
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup tahini
- Freeze the ingredients for 12 hours before starting.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, tahini, and maple syrup.
- In the ice cream maker, (if you don't have one, you can use an electric mixer) place the mixture for at least 20 minutes, you will notice that it gets very thick.
- Once ready you can add vegan cookies, vegan chocolate chips, some red berries or whatever you like the most!
- Put the mixture in the freezer for two more hours and then enjoy!