If you have a gluten intolerance, have celiac disease, or simply those who don't want to eat more wheat flour, here you have 3 super tasty gluten-free recipes with chocolate. Don’t miss out!
Now you can enjoy without guilt and satisfy your desire for something sweet.
1- Gluten-free chocolate and banana bread
Ideal to accompany snacks and have it with hot tea. It's very tasty, very healthy and very easy to make.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups gluten-free premix
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 gluten-free chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of almond or soy milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Sweetener to taste
- First, beat the eggs and add the mashed bananas.
- Melt the chocolate and add to the mixture of eggs with banana
- Add the cocoa, milk, baking powder, and sweetener.
- Mix until everything is integrated. Pour the mixture over a silicone mold and cook in the oven at medium heat for 40 minutes. If you feel like it, garnish with walnuts and chocolate chips.
2- Gluten-free chocolate cake
- 5 eggs (separate the whites from the yolks)
- 120 grams of powdered sugar
- 45 grams of bitter cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Grease a 32 x 23 cm dish, cover the bottom with parchment paper.
- Keep the plate cold while you prepare the dough.
- Beat the whites in a bowl, while we sprinkle 60 grams of powdered sugar. Continue beating until you obtain firm peaks.
- On the other hand, beat the yolks by adding the remaining impassable sugar.
- Little by little, add cocoa. With enveloping movements, join the sweet whites with the chocolate yolks. Place the preparation in the source and cook them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle cocoa on a cloth to then unmold the cake on it and remove the parchment paper.
- Let cool and cut the dough into three equal layers.
For the filling
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 150 milliliters of cream
- 225 grams of cream cheese
- 30 grams of semisweet grated chocolate
- Raspberry sweet
- Beat the cream on one side until it forms peaks and the cheese with the sugar and grated chocolate on the other.
- Mix both preparations.
- Spread one layer with raspberry candy and the other with the filling, reserving a little to cover the top of the cake.
3- Gluten-free quinoa and chocolate cookies
This herbaceous plant, which began to be domesticated and cultivated during the Inca empire, has an exceptional balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates and is rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
Besides, it was found to be gluten-free and appropriate for those allergic to wheat. In the kitchen, it can be used for different purposes, and some cookies for breakfast could not go missing.
- A cup of cooked quinoa
- A three-quarter cup of ground almonds
- A quarter cup of grated coconut
- A tsp of baking powder
- One egg
- A cup of 70% organic chocolate
- A cup of muscovado sugar
- A tbsp of sunflower or coconut oil
- One tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the coconut with the crushed almonds, the baking powder, and the sugar in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and mix it with the quinoa, the egg, the oil, and the vanilla extract. Join the two mixtures.
- On a baking tray, put parchment paper and form the cookies with the help of a spoon. Do not bring them too close to each other because they expand during cooking. Bake for 15 minutes.
Cooking tip: if you don't have quinoa, you can substitute it with oats.