When it comes to preparing a buddha bowl there are no limits to the imagination. The only thing that matters is that they contain fresh and healthy food. Here are delicious ways you can make them.
The Buddha bowls are bowls full of color and health. The main ingredients are always crisp vegetables of all colors and shapes as well as quality sources of protein and fiber such as lentils, chickpeas, or quinoa. Let's have a look:
Sweet potato bowl
- 300 g sweet potato (medium)
- 100 g broccoli
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 50 g canons
- 1 hard-boiled egg
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp. heaped tahini/sesame sauce
- 1 tsp. honey (agave syrup)
- 1 tsp. mustard
- A little water to reduce
- salt, pepper, paprika
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Wash the sweet potato and cut it into 1 centimeter thick slices. Cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Pour the oil over the vegetables. Season everything generously with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Roast everything for about 30 minutes.
- To prepare the sauce, mix tahini with honey and mustard. Salt and pepper the sauce and reduce it with water (3 or 4 tbsp.) Until you get a creamy consistency.
- Put the lamb's lettuce in a bowl. Next, place the sweet potato, broccoli, and sliced hard-boiled egg on top of the lamb's lettuce and pour the sauce on top.
- Decorate the plate with chia seeds to taste.
Cashew dressing bowl
- 50 g soba noodles
- 70 g smoked tofu
- 3 mushrooms
- Red pepper
- 1 tsp. Coconut chips
- 30 g cashews
- Garlic clove
- 50 ml of water
- 40 g baby spinach
- 10 g organic coconut oil
- salt, pepper, sesame to taste
- Prepare the soba noodles following the instructions on the package
- Cut the smoked tofu into cubes, the mushrooms into quarters, and the bell pepper into strips.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet and sauté the tofu and mushrooms in it until golden brown. Sprinkle pepper on top.
- To prepare the sauce, blend the cashew nuts, garlic, the juice of 1/4 of a lime, the salt, the pepper, and the water in a blender.
- Serve the baby spinach in a bowl and add all the vegetables. Decorate the bowl with the coconut chips.
- Cut the avocado into slices and add to the bowl
- Add sesame and 1/4 lime to taste.