Halloween is here. I love fall, its colors, scents, and aesthetic. Can we make a skincare face mask that matches the spice season?
Let me paint you a picture, you bought countless pumpkins for your Jack-O-Lanterns and home decor... What can you do with them once the holiday finishes? Try this DIY pumpkin turmeric mask
I bet you never thought you could use pumpkin puree to make your skin glow, well, you can. This is a four-ingredient mask that will exfoliate and detoxify your skin -this is also perfect to reset your skin after Halloween's heavy makeup.
Without further ado, here's what you need!
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée -this will gently exfoliate your skin while feeding vitamins and antioxidants.
- 1 teaspoon creek yogurt - The lactic acid is also a mild exfoliator.
- 1 tablespoon of clay - bentonite clay is very easy to find and it is great to pull dirt from your skin.
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder - to lighten and brighten dark spots.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth consistency. Apply to your face and neck after cleansing and toning.
- Let it sit for 15 or 15 minutes.
- When the mask sets, rinse and moisturize.
- Enjoy the glow!