This recipe is super easy to prepare, you probably have all the ingredients at hand, and it'll make your skin shine bright!
I love using my refrigerator and pantry as my skincare cabinet, and this recipe is no exception. Super simple to prepare, pleasant for your face and it smells wonderful!
DIY cocoa hydration mask to make your complexion shine
This mask is hydrating, it is packed with antioxidants, it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, thus it is perfect for acne as well.
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Mash the avocado in a small bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of cocoa powder and hones.
- Apply to your skin and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and moisturize as usual.
- You will immediately notice the change in your skin texture.