Homemade skincare is one of the best things I've taken up to. I love creating my own products and even more using them knowing that I'm helping the environment as well.
Creating your own products is an act of self-love and love for the environment. You can customize your products, you do away with unnecessary packaging and if you produce in batches, you can test if it works and reduce product waste.
This facial oil nourishes your skin with just 3 ingredients, it is lightweight and it is perfect for glowy skin.
3-Ingredient DIY facial moisturizer for the cold weather
- 2 oz argan oil
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- 10 drops of Frankincense essential oil
- Add all the essential oils to a glass container, fill it with argan oil and shake the bottle.
- Make sure you store it in a cool, dark space.
- Warm a few drops of the moisturizer in your hands and gently dab it onto your clean skin.