Whether you’ve recently colored your hair or you’ve just simply been neglecting your hair, these 2 DIY deep conditioning hair masks will fix your hair.
Managing to include these treatments in your hair care routine will surely make you notice the difference between a neglected mane and silky hair. Check out these 2 DIY deep conditioning hair masks and reap all the benefits!
DIY deep conditioning mask
If your hair looks kind of dull, dry and you struggle to control frizz, this deep conditioning mask will help you repair damaged hair.
- ½ cup of shea butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil
- Whip shea butter, melt coconut oil, and mix all the ingredients.
- Apply to your hair when it’s dry from roots to tips and massage it into your scalp.
- Leave it for 45 minutes and wrap your hair in a warm towel.
- Rinse and condition.
Shea butter is rich in vitamins A and E and it has excellent emollient qualities. Castor oil will also help strengthen the hair follicles and support hair growth. Castor oil, shea butter, and coconut oil will make your hair shiny, strong and prevent sun and pollution damage.
Coconut oil as a deep conditioner
Coconut oil is truly the best natural ingredient for hair care –packed with fatty acids and vitamin E, it moisturizes your strands and reduces hair damage. It facilitates length retention and you’ll need fewer haircuts. It is great for coarse, curly, and frizzy hair and it is great for chemically relaxed and bleached hair. If your scalp is oily, make sure you shampoo after the treatment.
- Melt and apply extra-virgin coconut oil from the mid-length to the ends and leave for 30-60 minutes.
- You can also put on a shower cap and cover your hair with a warm towel to increase the effect.
- Then shampoo and condition.