There's a powerful power plant in your house and it's you. That's the ultimate teaching of Feng Shui. It is the ancient art of harmonizing the elements of nature and balancing the various yin and yang energies to enhance well-being.
Feng Shui proposes to change the outside to transform the inside. And for that it uses different techniques to improve the energy around us. It releases our energy, and transforms it into something positive towards what we want to change.
FENG SHUI literally means WIND and WATER. It allows you to handle many tools to organize your space: the light, the orientation of furniture and rooms, the decorations, the flow of water, the damage. The handling of these elements will allows you to redesign your place.
What is Feng Shui for?
The big concept behind Feng Shui is that small changes make big transformations.
Any space can be seen from the rules of Feng Shui: your home, the office, your work, the shop and the store.
Decorating with Feng Shui allows to improve and change multiple aspects of our life such as personal relationships, family, couples, work, business, health, luck or wealth.
The work of FENG SHUI can be done by a FENG SHUI master or learn to use it, the energy in movement, the combination of the elements of nature and the personal decision to use this technique, allows amazing results.
Does Feng Shui work?
Contrary to what many people think, making changes with Feng Shui does not require big purchases, or a lot of work, it totally respects the styles of decoration, and with little money we can make big changes.
All the decorative elements that we have in our home can be used to harmonize our environment and activate what will make us happier.
But for Feng Shui to really work you must take into account these points:
- Cleanliness is the first change you must embrace. It is about cleaning the space and cleaning the objects. Sort and discard what we don't use any longer.
- The cycles of natural elements, such as plants or animals, introduce life into space. A relationship is created between things that have no life and living beings that allows for the creation of harmony and greatly improves any situation.
- The correct circulation of energy. Windows and doors are very important in Feng Shui
- The balance between Yin and Yang energies. The warm and cold forces, the meeting of the opposites and how they live together is also very important for Feng Shui
Here are some positive changes you can experience by applying Feng Shui to any space:
- In your home, it helps you sleep and improves the quality of your sleep
- It eliminates or decreases the feeling of anxiety, stress and depression.
- Intensifies family and human relationships
- Improves mood and we can better resolve conflicts
- Promotes concentration and strengthens creativity
- Makes business thrive and drives professional achievement
- It's excellent for being more productive