With Feng Shui, you can not only redesign your space and look for the energy to flow better in it. It allows you to do a very healthy physical and spiritual cleansing. These are 5 common items you should never have at home.
Crowded, cluttered places can surely affect the energy of the people who live in them. Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese practice that helps people align their energies with their surroundings.
According to Feng Shui, there are objects that “steal” energy and you must eliminate them from home definitively if you want positive energy to flow freely. There are items you shouldn't have in your house.
1. Broken objects
- When an object breaks, you have to make a decision right away: either fix it or recycle it.
- On the other hand, storing broken objects indefinitely, waiting for the ideal moment to repair them, will not allow you to renew your energy. Above all, it will affect your self-esteem.
- When an object breaks, above all, be honest with yourself: do you care enough to repair it? If the answer is yes, let's get to work! If you can't start right away, you should get rid of it.
2. Empty containers
Any empty container such as the packaging of beauty products, perfumes and creams should be removed from your home and taken to recycling. Others, such as mayonnaise or jams, should be used for other purposes: you can create your own spell jars or prepare some moon water!
3. Broken watches and clocks
If you have a wall clock that doesn't work in any part of the house, you should think about repairing it or removing the clock.
The fact is that when a clock stops, the energy also remains stagnant, and this can influence the mood of the people living in the house. It will also negatively influence the progress of your projects.
Be especially careful not to have a stopped clock in the spaces where the whole family spends the most time.
4. Sad or violent pictures
Any sad or violent image will transmit bad energies in the environment you are in. You must be careful when choosing the images that will decorate your home.
Violence may not be explicit, but take a good look at what the image you want to use conveys, and if it is not positive, look for another one.
Be especially careful with images of angry animals, which often go unnoticed but generate a lot of bad energy in the environment.
5. Unwanted decorative items
It is normal to have to keep a present from an ex or someone you no longer have a good relationship with. Well, give them away, it creates a negative atmosphere.
You may also like this article!