In addition to being super healthy, this vegan recipe contains very little fat and calories, which makes it ideal for people who want to follow a balanced diet and maintain a healthy weight.
Time 0 Minutes
1. Peel and cut the eggplant into small cubes. Place in a food processor and process until completely mashed.
2. Chop the onion and fry in a frying pan with a splash of oil over medium heat, until transparent. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add pepper and garlic, the eggplant and a handful of fresh spinach, and cook for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
4. Mix the chickpea flour with the water and the parsley and beat as if it were an egg.
5. Add the previous preparation and add 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs to give it consistency.
6. Form the meatballs with your hands, go through breadcrumbs and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
7. Bake for 10 minutes at 250º, or fry in abundant oil and blot the excess oil with kitchen paper.